We’ve perfected a practice development program for personal injury firms. It is absolutely ethical and absolutely professional. It requires no media advertising, little, if any, attorney time and is a morale booster within the firm. It is so effective it comes with a money back guarantee. We only provide it to one qualified firm within a market territory. If you would like to grow your firm, and to find out if you qualify, call us. The call is free.
1. What is your principal city/market? Are there any other cities/markets where you have a presence? If we already have a client licensed to that territory, we’ll tell you right away, but we won’t tell you who it is.
2. What is the size of your firm and a general description of your practice?
3. What is the number of attorneys who concentrate on plaintiff’s personal injury work? What is their professional experience?
4. What is the number of paralegals/non-attorney staff in your office whose primary activities are in the area of plaintiff’s personal injury claims?
5. What is a general description of your current personal injury marketing/practice development efforts?
6. What is the type of computer system you use (network, operating systems, software) and a specific description of the personal injury case management system currently in place?
Q. Where can I read about this program?
Can you send me a brochure?
Q. Can I have a referrals – firms that are already
In summary, if the firm executes the program, it will, during the second full year of the program, enjoy a 200% return on the investment of its licensing fee or it will have the option of ceasing the program and having the licensing fee returned in full.
The guarantee is expressed in a specific written document which is part of the agreement between the parties.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Voice: (toll free)(877) ADVOCATES
Fax: (920) 684-4414
Clientcentricsm Research, Success at Lawsm, Helping Law Firms Win The Future sm andPersonal Attorney are all trademarks and service marks of Advocates Management, Inc., and may not be used without its express written permission. All of the materials in this web site are the copyrighted property of Advocates Management, Inc., and may not be printed, copied, transferred, downloaded or the like without our express written permission. However, that permission is usually given and is just a toll free telephone call away.